APA Tactical RiotPRIMARY OBJECTIVES
The purpose of Tactical Riot Control is to ensure the quick return of normal operations to the area. Any action which causes damage to the community will impair quick recovery and inflict great cost to society. Crowd control elements should avoid the use of Chemical Riot Control Agents because dispersed munitions escalate tensions by causing alienation between local citizens and Authorities.
- OBTAIN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE TACTICAL LOCALITY AND ITS CONSTITUENTS.1. Maneuver tactics avoid direct confrontation and take the initiative aggressive2. Course of Action involves agility of tactics to Close range, Flank, Envelope, Extract
- CONDUCT RAPID DEPLOYMENT SNATCH SEIZURE OF INSTIGATORS & DANGEROUS ANTAGONISTS1. Snatch Leaders and Trouble-makers2. Suppress Fire-Bombers3. Arrest all armed constituents4. Remove any Weapons, tools, launched materials, instruments of injury
- EXPEDITE RESCUE AND EXTRACTION OF INJURED AND JEOPARDIZED BY PRIORITY1. First Priority to Responders and Innocent By-Standers2. Second Priority to Property Owners3. Third Priority to Injured Rioters
- ESTABLISH PROTECTIVE ENVELOPE BY DYNAMIC FORMATION1. Close Security Escort for Negotiators, Observers, Commanders, Controllers2. Real-time Observations for Chiefs, Incident Recorders
- SYNCHRONIZE TACTICS WITH ANTI-RIOT BATTALIONS AND BARRICADE SECURITY1. Envelopment2. Dispersion3. Rescue Containment
APA Simultaneous Tactical CQC methodologies are Field Proven to provide Combined Operations Rescue and Extraction Teams with highly effective protection during dynamic extraction through the overlapping security layers within each formation. It is extremely difficult to penetrate a well trained, high-speed tactical formation which understands the principles of team combat and is led by a mature team leader. Anti-institutional violence by its very nature always migrates to the edges thus extraction targets are always within the effective tactical range. At the right moment of initiative a 13 man CORE Team can snatch up to 3 perpetrators and return safely in 30-40 seconds.
The C.O.R.E. program has been in service since 1985 by multiple specialized international Internal Security and Terror Interdiction teams successful in providing effective execution of critical mission objectives while guided by a non-escalation policy which prohibits non-selective dispersed munitions utilizing precise targeting and decisive rapid deployment force response. This methodology is a technical propagation and integration protocol inclusive of full technology transfer of Instructors SOP to authorized agencies as a complete solution for services up-date and transformation.